Get Lifetime Free* Demat Account. Low Brokerage Rate. Expert Advice!
Angel Broker- SFNH brings to you 10 Equity SIP portfolios (Systematic Share Purchase Scheme), specifically catering to the growing demand for alternate ways to invest in equities.
Some Common Mistakes done by Investors :
Lack of Knowledge :
Lack of Patience :
Risk Management :
We at Angel are Committed to guide you to invest Wisely by regular update on Stock Buy/Hold/Sell recommendations.
Registration No : ( NSE/BSE) : AP0397122371 : AP0106120149058
Very simply, Equity SIPs allow you to systematically purchase certain shares, either weekly or monthly, via periodic payments. This is ideal, in particular, for salaried investors who aim to build a long term portfolio in stocks but prefer not to invest a lump sum. The advantages of this method are plain for all to see.
- You only need to make a onetime entry. The rest of the triggering will be made automatically.
- Increased Buying Power from exposure against holdings. You need to fund the account only after the execution of trades. This facility is available against all scrip’s of NSE and BSE.
- It’s flexible. You have the freedom of Entry/Exit. No lock in, reshuffle portfolio at your convenience.
- No additional charges & no Entry/Exit load.
- Real Time gain/loss of portfolio.
- Confirmation of executed trades through SMS and E-mail.
- Exclusive Equity SIP portfolios to suit different category of clients.
Recommended TOP 10 Stocks for SIP (Systematic Share Purchase Scheme) Investment- Dated : 01/11/2015.
1. ICICI Bank2. Axis Bank3. HCL4. TCS5. Lupin6. Alembic Pharma7. Bata8. Tata Motors9. Sintex10. Dabar
NSE Registration No: AP0397122371 BSE: AP0106120149058