Angel Broker- SFNH through its wide reach , customer centric approach and continuous investment in brand promotion has made a significant mark in the financial market space.
- Now open a Trading and DEMAT Account with Angel Broker- SFNH at free of cost. Account opening charges will be reversed against brokerage generated in the first 180 days of the account opening.
- Angel Broker- SFNH offer you the best and flexible Brokerage Plan for you after review your Portfolio on free of charge. You may even save per year 3K to 3.25 Lacks depend on your Yearly transactions of Buy/Sell of Shares in Cash market Delivery segments alone.
- With one of the most competitive brokerage rates in the industry, Angel Broker- SFNH aims to provide the ideal combination of low broking rates and an extensive mix of products and services.
Angel Broker- SFNH is India's leading financial services firm offering a range of financial services covering products such as equities and derivatives, commodities, wealth management, asset management, insurance, consumer finance, corporate loans, investment banking and other small savings instruments.
Registration No : ( NSE/BSE) : AP0397122371 : AP0106120149058
- Open Online Demate Account Now !!
- Free Corporate Employee Training !!
- Contact Us
- Trading Needs ( Equity, Derivatives)
- MUTUAL FUNDS
- IPO , EPO and NCDs
- Fixed Deposits
- Financial Needs ( Loan)
- PAN CARD – Account Holder
- Photograph – One copy colored Front Face Photo
- Proof of Address
- Cancelled Cheque Leaf – MICR/IFSC Code
- Bank Statement for Last 6 months
- Mobile Number and Valid Email ID
- Why to Invest in Indian Stock Market ?
- 4-in-1 Brokerage Plan by Angel Broker-SFNH : (Save Brokerage +Cash back+ Extra Margin+ Review Portfolio)!
- 1% Extra Interest rate than Bank FD (Fixed Deposit) offer by Angel Broker SFNH
- Top 5 Mutual Funds for SIP Investment Recommendation by Angel Broker - SFNH
- Top 10 Stocks for SIP Investment Recommendation by Angel Broker - SFNH
- Free Corporate Employee Training by Angel Broker – SFNH
NSE Registration No: AP0397122371 BSE: AP0106120149058
Some Common Mistakes done by Investors :
Lack of Knowledge :
Lack of Patience :
Risk Management :